Tuesday, May 27, 2014

THIS MAKES IT ALL WORTH WHILE

I'm sure that all of us wonder, at one time or another, if what we are doing with our lives and careers makes any difference in the world. Well, imagine my delight at receiving this message: 
*************************************
"When I first met you on the set of the soap opera  (I mean daytime drama), I didn't know you were also a personal fitness expert.  I'm sure glad that I found that out! Since working with you, and following your guidance, I feel better, look better, have more energy, more confidence when I go on auditions and casting calls, as while I am my own worst critic, I believe the reason I look so much better on camera these days is because of Felicia Lawson. Of course, you look damn good yourself!  Thanks for improving my life.."  
**************************
"Thanks for improving my life."

That made my day, put a new bounce in my step and a smile on my faceI love helping people feel better about themselves and their bodies. A personal fitness plan can make all the difference in the world. 

I may be a 'Beverly Hills" personal trainer, but my rates are affordable for people who are not  rich and famous. Why should only the rich have personal trainers? 

When you get rich, you can pay me more, but in the meantime I'll work within your budget to help you achieve your fitness goals. We can do it in person, or over the Internet or by phone. I'll custom craft a plan just for you.

Your initial consultation is 100% free

Email me at: felicialawsonfitness@gmail.com
or call me 818-794-9743 to make an appointment.

I'm eager to hear from you.


:  Special discounts for veterans and recovery referrals from Writers in Treatment





No comments:

Post a Comment

Writers in Treatment

Loading...