Monday, September 22, 2014

NEW PICS, NEW ATTITUDE, SAME GREAT TRAINING!

Summer came, and that meant brand new pictures! Yes, a shorter hair cut to match my slim and trim figure -and a renewed dedication to "excellence in all things."

My promise to you remains the same -- whatever your fitness goals may be, and where ever you are, I'm here for you.  I'll custom craft your very own personal fitness program that meets your needs and your budget.  You don't have to be a celebrity to have your very own celebrity fitness trainer -- that's ME!

Call me or email me and you and I will have a chat about what you want and what you need. The consultation is 100% free, and together, you and I will chart a course to your success!

Eager to hear from you.

Felicia Lawson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writers in Treatment

Loading...