Friday, February 13, 2015

NEW UK MEDICAL REPORT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE, PREVENT BREAST CANCER, STROKES, HEART DISEASE AND Type II DIABETIS


An important new medical study, based on an analysis of more than 200 pieces of research, found that regular physical activity was more beneficial than many drugs in treating or preventing breast cancer, dementia, strokes, heart disease and type II diabetis.

The study concluded that exercise could reduce the risk of breast cancer by 25%, bowel cancer by 45%, dementia by as much as 30%, a stroke by up to 30% and the chance of developing heart disease could be cut by more than 40%

Professor Dame Sue Bailey, chair of the Academy of Medical
Royal Colleges, which commissioned the report, said:
There really is a miracle cure staring us in the face..."  
She is referring to 20-30 minutes of "low-level" (not extreme) fun simple exercise five times a week -- exercise such as a brisk walk, bicycle ride, dancing or even sex (but not while riding a bike) can actually save your life, prolong your life, and help guard you from life threatening diseases.
You don't need to join an expensive gym or invest in pricey equipment.  In fact, I will gladly help you put together a fun and easy exercise plan that is perfect for you.
One of the great things about the Internet is that I can work with you and for you no matter where you are in the world. 
If you are right here in the Los Angeles area,  I will work with you in person on a schedule that fits your lifestyle and budget.  
 "Felicia Lawson's dedication to her clients makes her a California favorite"  -- TCU Review 9/2014


No comments:

Post a Comment

Writers in Treatment

Loading...