Wednesday, July 1, 2015

You Don't Have Time to Excercise? No problem! Try this!

Okay, you say you just don't have time to excercise, no time to do a workout.  No problem. I'll give you a simple thing you can do anytime and anywhere that will strengthen your abs, improve your posture, and flatten your tummy.

Here it is: Just pull in your belly button as far in as you can! Imagine you can pull it all the way to your spine..and then HOLD IT....and HOLD IT...as long as you can.   You can do this excercise anywhere, anytime...standing in line, riding in an elevator, sitting at a desk, anywhere anytime...and you WILL se results.  Once you get into it, you will find that you DO have time to make yourself feel and look better!

Try it!

Any questions?  Get hold of me here, by email, or phone.

I'm here for you

Felicia

1 comment:

  1. Trying this right now! If this technique helps flatten my tummy, I'll give you an award!

    ReplyDelete

Writers in Treatment

Loading...